What are the benefits of Access Bars®?
Have you ever wondered what is going on in your Body when you have an Access Bars®? You have this knowing that something is different but what is it?
Access Bars® has assisted thousands of people to improve many aspects of their body and life including insomnia, health and weight, money, sex and relationships, anxiety, depression, stress, migraines panic attacks, OCD. The effects of Access Bars® are individual to each person and differ from session to session however, in addition to improved physical health, recipients have reported greater intuitive awareness, more gratitude, kindness, peace and calm and easier communication. At worst, people feel like they have just had a phenomenal massage at the conclusion of each session; at best their whole life can change into something greater with total ease.
Here are some of the most common health benefits of Access Bars®:
- Deeper relaxation and non interrupted sleep.
- Improved manageability of depressive and anxious tendencies.
- Easily shift negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
- Change and often remove physical pain in the body.
- Significant increase is joy and happiness.
- Improve your mood and maintain a positive outlook.
- Greater mental clarity, motivation and problem solving capacity.
- Identify and transform the negative self-talk.
- Release the unconscious stories that keep you from having what you want.
- Be more generative as you clear blocks to receiving – improve money flows.
- Create change with health, weight, relationship, stress and so much more!
With such amazing results its no wonder people have been curious about the science behind it all. Most important a preliminary scientific study by leading neuroscientist, Dr Jeffery Fannin revealed the neurological benefits of Access Bars®.
By measuring brain waves before and after a Bars® session, Dr Fannin discovered that Access Bars® has a positive neurological effect. Similar to those experienced by advanced meditators – and it produces these results immediately.